Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Delicious


Image from google.com

Delicious is a definitely a great way to keep online resources organized. In my own classroom, I could show students how to use Delicious when doing a math project, in order to look up resources on their topic and save them. Students would also be able to search for their classmates and add them. That way, students who are in the same group can work together and add bookmarks that their group members have found.

For my own personal use as a teacher, it would be helpful to use when designing a unit for my math classes. I could simply search for websites to use as resources or lesson supplements, and by tagging them, I would be able to refer back whenever I needed to. Also, if trying to find a particular website while teaching, it would be a lot easier to just log in to my Delicious account in order to find it, rather than having to search for it again using Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment